Vintage Rust 3/4 Leather Trench coat with Sherpa Lining
Looking to impress while you style! If that's the case, then you should check out this Vintage Rust Leather Trench coat with Sherpa Lining that will add endless appeal to your style. You will not only look excellent in this elegantly crafted vintage style coat during the cold winter months, but you will also stay warm as well. Wear it to a comic con or theme party as your next costume.
Vintage Rust Leather Trench coat is Normally Meant to be 3/4.
- Outer Shell: Made with 100% Full grain Lambskin
- Leather Type: Lambskin is a soft and lightweight leather. If you prefer a thicker and heavier leather then you can upgrade to Cowhide leather. Please click the customize button and change the leather.
- Inside Lining: 100% Polyester Faux Fur Lining known as Sherpa (You can choose the color and fabric of you lining by selecting the customize option)
- Closure Style: Zipper Closure
- Collar Style: Lapels
- Cuffs Style: open Fur cuffs
- Inside Pockets: 1 pockets inside
- Outside Pockets: Two zipper pockets and two buttoned pockets
- Details: Adjustable waist belt, belts on sleeves
- Color: Get this jacket made in 50+ different colors by selecting the customize options.
If you like this jacket but with a few minor changes you will love it, then you can let us know in the comments section and we can definitely cater to your requirements. When you select the customize button, you will see the comments section.
- Free shipping Worldwide
- Expedited delivery service within North America.
- Canada Post or Purolator for shipments within Canada.
- USPS or UPS for shipments within USA.
- DHL or Fedex for international shipments
Returns & Alterations
- Hassle free 30 days return policy
- Perfect Fit Guarantee offered
- Customized items cannot be returned for a refund but can be altered or corrected.
Learn About All Our Customizations
- Bleach, Wash Or Tumble
- DryStore Or Hang Folded
- Expose To Heat Sources & Moisture
- Store In Plastic & Vinyl Bags
- Expose To Direct Sunlight For Prolonged Durations
- Soft dry clean only
- Follow our instructions for DIY cleaning.
- Store In A Breathable Cloth Bag
- Use Padded Or Wooden Hangers
- Visit A Leather Specialist For Deep Cleaning