Hart's black suede trucker leather shirt
Capture a classic Hart's black suede trucker leather shirt to showcase a mesmerizing personality. This is an extremely fashionable item that will make you look stunning and lovely. It has been manufactured with top-grain leather in black color. The interesting design elements include front buttoned closure, shirt-style collar and open hem buttoned cuffs. This astound leather jacket has one pocket inside and two functional buttoned pockets to keep your belongings secure.
- Outer Shell: Made with 100% Sheep Suede Leather
- Leather Type: Lambskin is a soft and lightweight leather. If you prefer a thicker and heavier leather then you can upgrade to Cowhide leather. Please click the customize button and change the leather.
- Inside Lining: Satin Polyester (You can choose the color and fabric of you lining by selecting the customize option)
- Closure Style: Buttoned Closure
- Collar Style: Shirt
- Cuffs Style: open Hem buttoned cuffs
- Inside Pockets: 1 pockets inside
- Outside Pockets: Two functional buttoned pockets
- Color: Get this jacket made in 50+ different colors by selecting the customize options.
If you like this jacket but with a few minor changes you will love it, then you can let us know in the comments section and we can definitely cater to your requirements. When you select the customize button, you will see the comments section.
- Free shipping Worldwide
- Expedited delivery service within North America.
- Canada Post or Purolator for shipments within Canada.
- USPS or UPS for shipments within USA.
- DHL or Fedex for international shipments
Returns & Alterations
- Hassle free 30 days return policy
- Perfect Fit Guarantee offered
- Customized items cannot be returned for a refund but can be altered or corrected.
Learn About All Our Customizations
- Bleach, Wash Or Tumble
- DryStore Or Hang Folded
- Expose To Heat Sources & Moisture
- Store In Plastic & Vinyl Bags
- Expose To Direct Sunlight For Prolonged Durations
- Soft dry clean only
- Follow our instructions for DIY cleaning.
- Store In A Breathable Cloth Bag
- Use Padded Or Wooden Hangers
- Visit A Leather Specialist For Deep Cleaning