Hal Park's Black Traditional shearling sheepskin coat
Regular price$975.00 CAD
We can make the jackets in over 50 different colors of leather and customize it to your liking if the option is available. If you find off the rack sizes don't fit you well, we can tailor the jacket to fit your body measurements. (Not all jackets can be customized so if the customize button is not available, please contact us for a quote)
This Hal Park's Black Traditional shearling sheepskin coat is a very trendy choice who love to look stylish and glamorous during winter with some great coats. This coat offers an outlook that is unique and the making is also in 100% sheepskin shearling which is a warm material and a very durable one. It has a front closure of buttons and a notch lapel collar with an open hem fur cuff.
Crafted with Premium Real Sheepskin Shearling known to withstand freezing temperatures of our Canadian Winters..
- Naturally retains body heat.
- Can last for decades and retain its shape and softness
- Sheep’s wool is renowned for its breathability and moisture-wicking properties, which keep your body temperature regulated
- Naturally water resistant (Does not apply to suede shearlings)
- Extremely versatile that can easily be dressed up and down
- Outer Shell: Made with 100% Heavy USA made double faced sheepskin shearling
- Inside Lining: 100% sheepskin shearling interior
- Closure Style: Buttoned closure
- Collar Style: Notch lapels
- Cuffs Style: open Hem fur cuffs
- Inside Pockets: 1 pockets inside
- Outside Pockets: 2 Functional Pockets
- Free shipping Worldwide
- Expedited delivery service within North America.
- Canada Post or Purolator for shipments within Canada.
- USPS or UPS for shipments within USA.
- DHL or Fedex for international shipments
Returns & Alterations
- Hassle free 30 days return policy
- Perfect Fit Guarantee offered
- Customized items cannot be returned for a refund but can be altered or corrected.
Learn About All Our Customizations
- Bleach, Wash Or Tumble
- DryStore Or Hang Folded
- Expose To Heat Sources & Moisture
- Store In Plastic & Vinyl Bags
- Expose To Direct Sunlight For Prolonged Durations
- Soft dry clean only
- Follow our instructions for DIY cleaning.
- Store In A Breathable Cloth Bag
- Use Padded Or Wooden Hangers
- Visit A Leather Specialist For Deep Cleaning
Full Grain Leather
30 days Return