Suzuki Rizla blue and yellow motorcycle leather suit
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SIZE CHART AND MEASUREMENT GUIDE FOR CUSTOM JACKET OR SUIT
CHECKOUT AN INFO GRAPHIC ABOUT SPECIFICATIONS OF OUR CUSTOMS SUITS
Cannot find a jacket you like on this website?
Submit a design you like and we will make that jacket for you. Just upload pictures of the jacket you like and our pattern drafters and tailors will do their best to replicate that jacket and make it for you. You can have any logo or any lettering on the jacket at no extra charge.
You have the options of having the custom lettering cut with leather and sewn on and any logo or graphic can be screen printed on the leather.
If you have a favorite racer jacket or suit, send us a photo and we will replicate it for you in your size.
- Can be made in any color
- Motorcycle suits are made with heavy duty 1.2-1.3 mm thick and extremely tear-resistant cowhide leather.
- Heavy duty threading is utilized and all panels are double stitched to ensure durability.
- Kevlar stretch panels included in the crotch area and arms for extra comfort and flexibility
- All armor used is CE approved and durable protective padding has been installed on the back, elbows, shoulders and knees.
- All armor padding is removable.
- Option of upgrading to titanium armor protection.
- Adjustable front straps and side stretch panels will ensure flexibility and pre-curved sleeves would definitely allow you to get into the right riding position.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further inquiries.
- Free shipping Worldwide
- Expedited delivery service within North America.
- Canada Post or Purolator for shipments within Canada.
- USPS or UPS for shipments within USA.
- DHL or Fedex for international shipments
Returns & Alterations
- Hassle free 30 days return policy
- Perfect Fit Guarantee offered
- Customized items cannot be returned for a refund but can be altered or corrected.
Learn About All Our Customizations
- Bleach, Wash Or Tumble
- DryStore Or Hang Folded
- Expose To Heat Sources & Moisture
- Store In Plastic & Vinyl Bags
- Expose To Direct Sunlight For Prolonged Durations
- Soft dry clean only
- Follow our instructions for DIY cleaning.
- Store In A Breathable Cloth Bag
- Use Padded Or Wooden Hangers
- Visit A Leather Specialist For Deep Cleaning