Antique red m65 windbreaker field jacket
The Antique Red M65 Windbreaker Field Jacket is a vintage-style outerwear piece. The M65 field jacket was originally introduced in 1965 and was used by the U.S. military, making it a popular and iconic piece of military clothing. The Antique Red version of this jacket is designed to have a weathered, worn-in look, giving it a unique and timeless appearance. Made of a water-resistant or water-repellent material, this windbreaker is designed to protect the wearer from wind and light rain.
It features a classic military design with a buttoned closure, and Antique red color with black patches on shoulder and arms & multiple pockets for storage. The antique red color adds a pop of color to this stylish and functional jacket, making it a great choice for outdoor activities or as a stylish statement piece.
- Outer Shell: Made with 100% waxed nylon material.
- Leather Type: Waxed nylon is a type of fabric that has been treated with wax to make it water-resistant and durable.
- Inside Lining: Satin Polyester (You can choose the color and fabric of you lining by selecting the customize option)
- Closure Style: Buttoned Closure
- Collar Style: Round collar
- Cuffs Style: open Hem cuffs
- Inside Pockets: 1 pockets inside
- Outside Pockets: 4 Functional Pockets outside
- Color: Get this jacket made in 50+ different colors by selecting the customize options.
If you like this jacket but with a few minor changes you will love it, then you can let us know in the comments section and we can definitely cater to your requirements. When you select the customize button, you will see the comments section.
- Free shipping Worldwide
- Expedited delivery service within North America.
- Canada Post or Purolator for shipments within Canada.
- USPS or UPS for shipments within USA.
- DHL or Fedex for international shipments
Returns & Alterations
- Hassle free 30 days return policy
- Perfect Fit Guarantee offered
- Customized items cannot be returned for a refund but can be altered or corrected.
Learn About All Our Customizations
- Bleach, Wash Or Tumble
- DryStore Or Hang Folded
- Expose To Heat Sources & Moisture
- Store In Plastic & Vinyl Bags
- Expose To Direct Sunlight For Prolonged Durations
- Soft dry clean only
- Follow our instructions for DIY cleaning.
- Store In A Breathable Cloth Bag
- Use Padded Or Wooden Hangers
- Visit A Leather Specialist For Deep Cleaning