Vintage Tan cafe racer leather jacket with quilted patches
Revamp your closet with this latest version of Vintage Tan cafe racer leather jacket with quilted patches. It has all the elements of wonderful jacket you want in your leather jacket. Manufactured by using full-grain leather which is both durable and long lasting. When you wear it, the overall appearance of this leather jacket is really good enough to add attitude in your personality. It has round collar and front is fastened with a zip closure. It has unique piping on shoulder and arms that bring more attractiveness in this garment.
- Outer Shell: Made with 100% Full grain Lambskin
- Leather Type: Lambskin is a soft and lightweight leather. If you prefer a thicker and heavier leather then you can upgrade to Cowhide leather. Please click the customize button and change the leather.
- Inside Lining: Satin Polyester (You can choose the color and fabric of you lining by selecting the customize option)
- Closure Style: Zipper Closure
- Collar Style: Round collar
- Cuffs Style: open Hem cuffs
- Inside Pockets: 1 pockets inside
- Outside Pockets: 4 functional pockets
- Details: Shoulder and Arm piping
- Color: Get this jacket made in 50+ different colors by selecting the customize options.
If you like this jacket but with a few minor changes you will love it, then you can let us know in the comments section and we can definitely cater to your requirements. When you select the customize button, you will see the comments section.
- Free shipping Worldwide
- Expedited delivery service within North America.
- Canada Post or Purolator for shipments within Canada.
- USPS or UPS for shipments within USA.
- DHL or Fedex for international shipments
Returns & Alterations
- Hassle free 30 days return policy
- Perfect Fit Guarantee offered
- Customized items cannot be returned for a refund but can be altered or corrected.
Learn About All Our Customizations
- Bleach, Wash Or Tumble
- DryStore Or Hang Folded
- Expose To Heat Sources & Moisture
- Store In Plastic & Vinyl Bags
- Expose To Direct Sunlight For Prolonged Durations
- Soft dry clean only
- Follow our instructions for DIY cleaning.
- Store In A Breathable Cloth Bag
- Use Padded Or Wooden Hangers
- Visit A Leather Specialist For Deep Cleaning